Come & be a part of one of Australia’s most successful Fibreglass boat manufacturers. Cruise Craft Boats has been around since 1946, constantly leading the way in the Australian boating industry. With sales ramping up, we are looking to boost our manufacturing and R&D, so join us and become a part of this great team.
We are now looking for enthusiastic and passionate Boat Builders, Fibreglass Laminators, Fibreglass/Gelcoat repairers, Outboard Riggers & Laborers to fill multiple roles in our team. We are seeking experienced and keen non-experienced workers who are willing to learn.
Apprenticeship opportunities are available!
Do you have any of the following qualities:
– The ability to get in and get the job done to a high standard.
– Great attitude.
– Great attention to detail.
Casual, Part-time & Full-time permanent positions are available. 6:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Thursday 4:30 pm with the occasional overtime and occasional Friday overtime. Opportunity to enjoy a three-day weekend every week!!
If you think you can successfully meet this challenge, and have what it takes to become an integral part of a high energy and collaborative team environment, then please email your C.V. and Covering Letter to email@example.com.
For further information, please contact Nathan Nagy at Cruise Craft Boats on (07) 3390 4877 for a confidential discussion.
The successful candidates will have:
- Trade qualifications in Boatbuilding / Marine engineering or demonstrated Boatbuilding experience.
- Broad knowledge of marine trades and boating systems
- A strong understanding of safe work practices & workplace health & safety.
- Excellent hand tool skills & machinery experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate & work well within a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on accuracy & quality first time, pride in your work.
- Well Presented & professional.
- Self-Motivated with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Committed work ethic & reliable team player.
- Strong time management skills
Key responsibilities may include:
- Outboard installations
- Boat wiring and electronic fit-out
- General trailer setup
- Keeping record of work done
- Keeping workshop and work areas clean and tidy
- Collaborating with other team members when necessary
About the Role:
The lamination roles encompass the spraying/application of lamination resins and fibreglass into boat moulds, along with the setting of structural boat components into base hulls and decks.
Relevant skills and qualities include:
- Good hand-eye coordination and an eye for detail;
- Enthusiasm for learning and developing new skills;
- The ability to work in a team and communicate effectively;
- Willingness to abide by our requirements for safe work practices including wearing appropriate PPE;
- Knowledge of general fibreglass practices is helpful, but not required.